As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The full length of submission manuscript no less than 6000 words; including references, table and figure (Appendix--Exclude)
- References used the most recent and pertinent literature and used reference management software.
- The manuscripts prepared according to the Publication Manual of the IEEE.
The authors who published the article on Jurnal Sibernetika agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the Jurnal Sibernetika right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This means, under the CC-BY-NC license the author(s) allow, permitted, and encouraged to:
- The others to share and adapt the work (the material and the content of publications);
- Enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book)
- Post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
The users (redistributors) of Jurnal Sibernetika are required to cite the original source, including the author's names, Jurnal Sibernetika as the initial source of publication, year of publication, volume number, issue, and Digital Object Identifier (DOI).